By using the Cuddington, Delamere and Sandiway village online forum you agree to conform to the Forum Rules, below:
It is very easy to use a discussion forum in ways that annoy other users. The following guidelines can help you avoid doing this:
· Only send messages likely to be of interest to a significant number of other people.
· Make the subject line short but informative.
· Make sure your message is appropriate to the Forum Category you are posting to.
· Use 'plain text' format rather than Rich Text/HTML for the body of your message.
· If you are not certain of the accuracy of information you post, say so.
· Don't send messages aimed at only one or two people in the group - email them directly instead.
· Don't send 'Thank-you's’ or Seasons Greetings to the lists.
· Never make personal attacks on other subscribers. Criticise ideas, not people!
· Keep your language moderate.
· Avoid defamation or damage to the reputation of commercial suppliers.
· No advertisements.
· AVOID CAPITALISING EVERYTHING. Capitalising is the equivalent of shouting and ill-mannered.
· Don't send attachments by email. You may do so on the online Forum
· Never mark Cuddington, Delamere and Sandiway Village online forum email as spam with your ISP, it may cause other forum emails to be discarded
· Make sure a reply relates to the subject. If not, start a new subject (Topic).
· When posting a reply, remove earlier messages except for parts that relate to your reply.
· When posting a reply, change the subject line if the topic has changed
· If you reply to an old post from the archive make it clear that's what you have done.
· Don't reply on a different mailing list or Category to the original message without good reason
· If you do reply on a different list or Category, mention that this is what you are doing.
· Avoid sending the same message to multiple lists except where there is a good reason. Wanting to mail as many people as possible is not a good reason.
If you would like to comment on these guidelines post your comment to the Village Website list or send an email to the forum administrators.
In the event of a breach of the Rules or to prevent one the Forum Administrators may moderate posts (i.e. hold and approve or reject) by subject or by individual.